Tuesday, October 21, 2014

BEFORE AND AFTER: NORTH SHORE FOYER

  THIS FOYER DIDN'T QUITE MEASURE UP TO THE SOPHISTICATED STYLE OF THE HOUSE. THE HOMEOWNER HATED THE WALL COLOR AND REALLY WANTED A CHANGE.....
MY THOUGHTS?
 WE NEEDED A LARGE CHEST TO ANCHOR THE WALL....WE NEEDED A BIG MIRROR AND LAMP TO BRIGHTEN UP THE SPACE. AND WE NEEDED UPHOLSTERY TO SOFTEN IT UP AND GIVE US SOME COLOR......
OTHER WALL BEFORE....

AND AFTER! 
WHO CARES ABOUT SYMMETRY AS LONG AS YOU HAVE  BALANCE!

AS USUAL, I'M ALWAYS INSPIRED BY MY CLIENT'S ART!
LOVE  LOVE LOVE THIS PAINTING AND IT WAS HIDING IN THE BATHROOM!!! 
WE STOLE IT FOR THE FOYER AND LET THE COLOR SCHEME DICTATE ALL THE FINISHES / COLORS....



THIS INTAGLIOS SERIES REALLY HELPED TO WIDEN THE WALL....BIGGER BRIGHTER FOYER!



AND BTW, A FABULOUS WINDOW TREATMENT IS IN THE WORKS-STAY TUNED :-) 
!!!



12 comments:

  1. Love what you've done!! The mirror and chest are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! its amazing how that chest of drawers really grounded the space. I love it! makes me want to see more of the house and really sets the stage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful design. I have been looking for idea's to do interior designing for my home. I want a sleek look for my home. This has given me a lot of idea's. http://www.slaterarchitects.com.au/about.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog! Now In anticipation of a follow-up …. western slope drafting company

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Friend,

    Nice post about Home Design which I am finding since long time .I found same helpful info from Room Designing article.I have followed your instructions and read a lot about Room Designing. this is a great tips ,,and nobody will share this tips for Room Designing like you. Anyway Thanks alot for the awesome blog.

    Thanks a lot!
    Susan


    More information about me visit me at : Polycarbonate Multiwall Sheet

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are so beautiful! I wish my home looked this amazing! I really want to hire an interior designer so everything will turn out perfect! http://www.jostar.com/en

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its so Beautiful interior Design :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like white color it's so fresh and clean

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like, your design is very nice, thank you already want to share this article as interesting as

    ReplyDelete
  10. very precise, and his color selection is very fitting, looks so harmonious and suitable

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete